1) Only persons over the age of 18 and over will be allowed to purchase alcohol for consumption on or off these premises.
2) The best practice of Challenge 21/25 will be enforced where the individual(s) appears to be under age and will be required to produce acceptable identification such as, driving licence, passport, military ID or Proof of Age card bearing the PASS Hologram.
3) Under no circumstances is alcohol to be purchased for consumption for persons under the age of 18. This includes: (i) Sale of alcohol to persons under the age of 18; (ii) Purchase of alcohol on behalf of persons under the age of 18: (iii) Delivery of alcohol to persons under the age of 18.
4) The management reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol if they believe (even with identification) that the person or persons are under the age of 18.
5) The management reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol if they believe: (i) it will prevent crime and disorder; (ii) it will prevent matters in the interest of public safety; (iii) it will prevent a public nuisance; (iv) it will prevent the harm of children.
6) The sale of alcohol will only be allowed during normal opening hours except were a variation or Temporary Event Notice (TEN) has been issued.
7) Refunds will not be given under any circumstances.